You have just eight seconds to make an impression on your landing page.
Research shows a video will keep visitors on your site longer, giving you time to tell your story .
Viewers are anywhere from 64-85% more likely to buy after watching a product video.
‘People would rather see how something works than read, or hear about how it works – it’s easier for them to understand and they don’t feel pressured. ‘
10 reasons to have video on your landing page
- Keep visitors on your page longer. The longer they stay the better chance you have of convincing them your product is just what they need.
- Conversions – Video on a landing page can increase conversions by up to 86% (Eye View Digital Study).
- Video enhances the viewer experience “humanising “ your site making them feel welcome an wanting to stay.
- Video let’s you tell your story and promote your product or service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Demonstrate how your product works – words an pictures just don’t cut it. Video shows exactly how your product works.
- Build trust – a video puts a human face and voice to your business. Once the level of trust is there conversions are more likely to follow.
- Google love video – Your chances of being on page one of Google increase 53 times if you have video on your website.
- 60% of visitor will watch a video before reading any text on the same page.
- Since the advent of television we have been “hard wired” to watch, learn and be informed by video.
- Video is the most cost effective way to promote your business.
Want to get started or find out more? Call us now – Adelaide 8325 2746