This month Graeme recorded a video to let business owners know about some of the reasons to use video on their web sites. 12 Compelling Reasons to use video is an overview of the benefits of using video to gain the advantage over competitors. See the video as Graeme explains.
There are many reasons why your website needs video.
I’ll give you twelve just for starters.
- Do you want a high Google ranking? Video is 53 times more likely to rank on page 1 of Google versus a text only post.
- Viewers stay longer on sites that have informative and interesting video content.
- Video enhances the viewer experience inviting them to seek more information about your product or your service.
- 80% of those who watch explainer videos seek more information about what you have to offer.
- Video allows you to speak to your customers in your own voice. Or if you wish you can have a professional presenter
- Video positions you as a subject expert in your field.
- Video lets you tell your story – 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Video content that is updated frequently encourages repeat visits to your site.
- Video attracts a younger demographic, who are attracted to new media.
- 60% of site visitors will watch a video before reading the text on the same page
- Video allows you to personalise your website to better reflect your business.
- Youtube is growing faster than Google if you don’t have video to anyone using Youtube you don’t exist.
If you want to learn more about how video can boost your business call me on 08 8325 2746